Marketing materials for local authorities taking part in the community testing programme.
The assets in these folders can be localised and are for local authorities to communicate the local testing offer to their citizens and encourage take up.
Community Collect ATS Signage, pull up banner
These materials are available to support Local Authorities in promoting their participation in the Community Collect service offering rapid Covid-19 tests.
- Pull up banner with editable space to include Local Authority logo
- ATS Signage with editable space to include Local Authority logo: A3, A4 and landscape
Rapid LFD Explainer videos, leaflets, posters
- Explainer video for self-testing and rapid flow: MP4
- Explainer posters for self-testing and assisted testing: A4, A3
- Explainer leaflet for self-testing
Together in Testing Video
- Video assets in editable format for LAs, communities and education providers to help showcase all the work they have been doing using regular rapid testing to keep people safe throughout the pandemic.
Test and Trace Support Payments
- Posters, Digital Statics, Social copy: three creative routes addressing awareness, eligibility and apply. To raise awareness of the Test and Trace Support Payment Scheme and increase understanding of the eligibility and evidence requirements: A3/A4, Static PNG, Social copy
- Flyer, Poster, Social: Marketing materials for channels to use to help explain to citizens the importance of reporting all rapid Covid-19 test results immediately: A5, A4, A3 and social
- Poster, Flyer available in 12 languages