Marketing materials for local authorities taking part in the community testing programme.
The assets in these folders can be localised and are for local authorities to communicate the local testing offer to their citizens and encourage take up.
Community Collect posters and social assets
These materials are available to support Local Authorities in promoting their participation in the Community Collect service offering rapid Covid-19 tests.
- Three creative routes are available featuring different types of families. Please note - the core content is the same across all three versions.
- Editable space is available to include the Local Authority logo, as well as editable space to include address details of the local community test site addresses (poster versions only).
- Posters are available as HiRes and Web versions and are available in two sizes: A3 & A4.
- Socials statics are available is four sizes: 1x1, 4x5, 9x16 and 16x9.
Rapid lateral flow testing posters A3, A4 and A5, rapid testing flyers
- Available on blue a background (with grey and white backgrounds available)
- Space for LA logo, and LA call to action
- Nine photo and quote options covering the following occupations: care worker, nursery teacher, construction worker, factory worker, retail assistant, trade person, taxi driver, delivery person, commercial cleaner
- Social statics
- Four sizes of social assets: 1x1, 4x5, 9x16 and 16x9