Materials to communicate the symptoms of coronavirus and what to do if you have any in the "Alert" phase of the Covid-19 campaign.
Please note these assets are cleared for use in England only.
This is public health campaign that communicates advice about how you can help stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), by promoting the main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) and advising people to stay at home (self-isolate) and get a test.
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Key messages include:
- No one in your household should leave home if any one person has symptoms
- Find out how to get a test and how long to isolate at nhs.uk/coronavirus
The campaign has been updated as of 26.08.2020