Stay Alert To Stay Safe
Stay Alert to Stay Safe
Materials to communicate the “Alert” phase of the Covid-19 campaign
Please note these assets are cleared for use in England only.
This is public health campaign that communicates advice about how you can help stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), by staying alert.
Key messages include:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep a safe distance if you go out
- Wash your hands regularly
- Wear a face covering on public transport
- Shop safely
- Exercise safely
- Travel safely
- Stay alert to keep R down
- Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
The campaign has been updated as of 2020.06.30